Thank you L.T. Garvin @ https://broussardlana.wordpress.com/ for including me in the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers. I am delighted and very honored. You have a fabulous and exciting blog that I recommend to quality seekers in search of a fabulous destination.
These questions are to be addressed by the recipient of this tribute.
What made you want to start your blog?
I actually landed here in the wake of my friend who invited me to join in the fun. I had been writing and serving as a moderator on work shop forums prior to blogging.
2. What have you wanted to do on your blog but haven’t yet? Why not?
My posts just happen…without rhyme (no pun)or reason. I really don’t have a plan.
3. Name one item on your bucket list, or more if you like?
My dream is to buy a chalet in France and live there with several cats and a dog. 🙂
4. What is your biggest fear?
There are too many to list.
5. What is your best moment in life?
I have had so many wonderful moments in my life I really can’t pin down a “best”.
6. With New Years fast approaching, do you make resolutions? If so, name one. If not, why don’t you like to make them?
I don’t make resolutions. I used to.
7. If you could host a challenge on your blog, what kind would it be?
It would be a poetry challenge of course.
8. What was the name of your first pet? What do you remember the most about them?
His name was “Blackie” a Cocker Spaniel. My father always brought home a dog for me. I loved them so much, when I wore one out he would come home with another to ease the pain.
9. Did you ever go to a high school reunion? Was it fun or not?
No I haven’t, demographics not permitting.
10. Do you have a pet peeve?
Mean people, unreliable people, insincere people.
Find L.T. Garvin @ https://broussardlana.wordpress.com/. Thank you again Lana, it is a privilege and honor to be invited.
Sisters, you are invited to join this club. Please feel free to join.